To partner with parents in discipling our students to excellence in Christian character and intellect, we must have excellent leadership and teachers. The teachers at Ad Fontes are an exceptional team of academic professionals who love Christ, love their students, love each other and love their subjects.
At Ad Fontes, we commit to students and families to have Christian teachers and mentors who:
- Agree with the AFA Statement of Faith as demonstrated by life, word and deed
- Possess passion for learning, the gift of teaching and have a teachable heart
- Partner with parents in the education of their children
- Set an example of servant leadership, using Biblical principles to resolve disputes, speak to edify and encourage, and work as members of an academic team
- Love children and bring a desire to instruct and discipline in a manner which encourages academic and personal excellence