Are You Smarter Than a Kindergartener?
Are you smarter than a Kindergartener? Test your knowledge and see if you can answer these questions below.
1. Can you name the five oceans?
2. On what continent do we find Egypt?
3. What is the difference between shapes and solids?
4. Can you name the seven continents?
5. How many dolls are in a Russian Doll Nesting set?
6. What two sounds does the letter S make?
7. How long and how often should you brush your teeth?
8. What is the purpose of a verb? (See video below)
Answer Key – 1. Indian, Atlantic, Arctic, Pacific, Southern. 2. Africa. 3. Shapes are flat and solids are fat or 3D. 4. North and South America, Africa, Antarctica, Asia, Europe, Australia. 5. Seven. 6. S/Z. 7. Two minutes, two times a day. 8. To show action or express a state of being.
Ad Fontes Academy is an accredited Classical Christian School in Centreville, VA serving Northern Virginia families. Our goal is to help parents in equipping their children to be servant leaders, through a superior classical education based on eternal biblical truth. To find out more about Ad Fontes Academy’s curriculum and focus for our Lower School students, please read our Ad Fontes Lower School K – 6 information page, which includes an overview of each grade’s curriculum. Our Kindergarten students learn a variety of subjects such as History, Mathematics, Science, Bible (including verse memorization, devotions, chapels and study), and Language Arts (including Reading, Spelling, Writing, and Grammar).